- Offered as:
- Graduate program
Marketers monitor and investigate the changing needs of commerce and promotion and create products and services designed to meet those needs.
Marketing is a diverse and flexible field of business that can involve sales, advertising, promotion, retail management, marketing research, pricing, physical distribution, new product introduction, branding, international business, and e-commerce.
- Strengths of the program
- Gain critical experience through marketing internships, most of which are paid.
- Gather research data using an on-site behavioral lab outfitted with one-way mirrors and a video camera.
- All business classes are housed in a centrally located building equipped with the latest audiovisual technology, including six computer labs.
- Learn research methods from renowned faculty who care about you as an individual and as a student.
- Certification and Signature Courses
Certifying into the major
Students on all campuses must meet the following requirements to qualify for certification into a business major:
Complete the following certification courses with a GPA of 2.50 or better:
- EconS 101 and 102
- Engl 101
- Acctg 230 and 231
- B Law 210
- MgtOp 215
- Math 201 and 202
- MIS 250
- Have a cumulative WSU GPA of at least 2.5
- Marketable Sale Online sandals heels New women cover sandalia zipper white back toe black elegant chunky round feminina fashion rhinestone summer Free Shipping Deals Sale Visit New Low Cost Sale Online Amazon Cheap Price bx4zJ2z Have earned at least 60 credits
On the Pullman campus, certifying as a business major is competitive and course enrollments are limited. Pullman campus students are required to apply online to be considered for certification. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements above are ranked by academic performance. The top students are then certified based on the number of spots available that semester.
On all campuses, transfer course grades will be used to calculate the certification GPA, but they are not included in the WSU cumulative GPA.
Students desiring to certify their business major on the Online, Tri-Cities, or Vancouver campuses should contact a business advisor on that campus for specifics about certifying their major.
Note: Certification is required for enrollment in all 300- and 400-level business courses.
An example of the courses marketing majors generally take:
Mktg 360 - Marketing
Mktg 368 - Marketing Research
Mktg 407 - Buyer Behavior
Mktg 461 - Product Policy & Pricing
Mktg 470 - Retail Management
Mktg 477 - Promotions Management
Mktg 482 - International Marketing
Mktg 495 - Marketing Management
See the WSU Catalog for degree requirements and talk with your academic advisor about planning and scheduling your courses. All students must meet requirements as outlined in the catalog in order to graduate.
- Complete the following certification courses with a GPA of 2.50 or better:
- Transfer information
To certify your major in the Carson College of Business, you will need to complete specific prerequisite courses. Use our list of transfer equivalencies to make sure you take the right transfer courses at your current college.
Also check out our Walking Breathable Men Casual Male 2018 Brand Quality Autumn Sneakers Good Footwear New Shoes Chaussure Mesh Jookrrix Fashion Discount 2018 ej3a2uMMbf
for more information on transferring to WSU.
- Scholarships and financial aid
A variety of state, federal, and university-sponsored programs are available to help students with educational costs.
For all students at WSU
Washington State University awards millions of dollars in financial aid and scholarships to students every year based on financial need, academic merit, or a combination of the two.
To get all the financial help WSU can provide, start by doing these two things:
- Complete the University's general scholarship application so you can be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) so WSU can consider you for aid (scholarships, grants, loans, etc.) based on financial need.
rhinestone sandalia back women cover New round elegant sandals black chunky zipper toe summer fashion white feminina heels Free Shipping Cheap Price Sale Visit New Marketable Sale Online atyAlTDgFk For marketing majors
The College of Business awards many scholarships to business majors each year. For information, see the College of Business scholarships page .
- Campus organizations and activities
The active student Marketing Club hosts guest speakers and takes field trips to Spokane and Seattle to meet with marketing professionals on the job.
Careers in marketing
Big Discount Sale Online Cost For Sale Dress Ladies 2018 Sandals woman new Fashion Shoes shoes women Beach Flat Sandals gladiator Leather Summer Largest Supplier Cheap Online vpHLoHxXkb
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health Sciences
- Outlet Visit Flower SaraIris Charming Woman Sandals Heel Open Shoes Ankle Summer Toe Chunky Strap Womens Decoration Perfect Cheap Price Footaction Cheap Price mFRpQbHxV
- Languages, Cultures, and Race
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Pre-Professional Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
- by College
- Carson College of Business
Outlet Excellent Cheap Wholesale Crow Police Hoodie 883 tVp7bsec
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education
- fashion white cover heels women back elegant feminina chunky rhinestone zipper toe sandals New round black sandalia summer Free Shipping Deals Sale Visit New NjTNGtYJ College of Nursing
Cheap How Much Recommend For Sale Breathable On Rubber Black Summer Casual Slip Designer Fashion Shoes Flats Skate Leather Men Comfort Sneakers 2018 Hollow China Clearance Outlet Get To Buy OSh0pO
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Edward R. Murrow College of Communication
Buy Cheap For Sale Browse Cheap Price Nice Black Soft Slip Sport Flat Mesh Outdoor Brand On Famous Shoes 2018 Sneakers Sandals Luxury Summer Mens Slides Slippers Discount Nicekicks kG7i3aQ
- Spokane Health Sciences Campus
- Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture